Am I the only one who is okay with the ending of Allegiant? (I know I’m late to this party but this just hit me so bare with me.)
Like I’m not okay with Allegiant as a book anyway because it was fairly disappointing.
But I had this feeling that the ending was going to happen and honestly, I think its the right ending. It needed to happen.
I dont know, am i the only one who feels this way?
• shirts actually designed for girls with larger chests
• plus size clothing ACTUALLY intended to accommodate plus size people not just scaled up littler clothing
• clothes for tall people that won’t ride up
• pants for people with no butts
• cute bras in bigger sizes
•the fashion industry’s understanding that there’s lots of body types and every body type deserves to feel good in the clothes they wear
CLOTHES THAT FIT SHORT PEOPLE!
peeta and katniss ll kiss me slowly
movie couples ll explosions
a walk to remember (landon/jamie), country strong (beau/chiles), clueless (josh/cher), the last song (will/ronnie), the notebook (noah/allie), the wedding date (nick/kat), safe haven (alex/katie), sweet home alabama (jake/melanie), dear john (john/savannah), endless love (david/jade).
Yeah, he just killed a few people along the way…